Starting a business in 17 steps
Taking on that daring leap from an idea to starting a business takes courage and determination. It’s a big risk and can certainly be overwhelming but the fruit of your labor will be the sweetest when you have a taste.
Every business owner knows that in order to make it out there, they would need some detailed preparation. This is the key to one’s success and puts your operations within regulations.
Here is a list of tips that will help you with the challenge of starting a business:
1. Define your visionWahbe, Andrea “How to start a business in 17 steps” 15 September 2020
2. Research your market opportunity
3. Write a business plan
4. Understand your startup costs
5. Plan your own starting finances
6. Determine your business structure
7. Investigate your legal requirements
8. Create and register a business name
9. Apply for permits and business licenses
10. Open a small business bank account
11. Set up your accounting systems
12. Prepare for tax time
13. Outsource essential functions early
14. Learn how to hire and pay employees
15. Find a business location
16. Market your business and launch a website
17. Explore business partnerships
Silicon Harbor Business Services is based in Mount Pleasant, SC. We provide solid, practical advice to small business owners and select individuals. We work with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise.
For a complete list of our services, please click here. Reach out to our team of Business Consultants at Silicon Harbor Business Services in Mount Pleasant, SC if you have any questions about online bookkeeping or business consultancy. We’d love to hear from you!