Keeping a record of your sales is important especially when it’s time to make your financial reports. Staying up to date and organized with your invoices will show you how your business is growing and can even strengthen the relationship you have with your clients. When you run a business, there are mistakes to avoid to keep everything going.
See which mistakes you can avoid while doing invoicing.
• You Forget to Bill your ClientsCostill, Albert “What your Invoicing habits say about you as a business owner.” 17 December 2019
• You Never Follow-up on Late Payments
• You Follow-Up Too Much
• You Require a Down-Payment
• You Request the Payment In Full
• You Bill Once the Project is Completed
• You Don’t Use Invoice Software
• You Don’t Have a Written Agreement
• You Rely Too Much on Automation
• You’re Not Using your Invoices as a Marketing Tool
Silicon Harbor Business Services is based in Mount Pleasant, SC. We provide solid, practical advice to small business owners and select individuals. We work with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise.
For a complete list of our services, please click here. Reach out to our team of Business Consultants at Silicon Harbor Business Services in Mount Pleasant, SC if you have any questions about online bookkeeping or business consultancy. We’d love to hear from you!