Having a website is a great asset, especially during these times. Whether you are a freelance, have your own small/medium sized business, or have other kinds of business, a great website is essential for your company’s success. As a business owner, you should know the basics on how to create a great and engaging business website.
If you’re just starting out or already have an existing site and want to make some improvements, here are 10 tips that will help meet your goal of having a strong online presence and stay effectively stay competitive.
1. Create a Killer Homepage Explainer VideoAnnie Pilon “Get More Out of Your Small Business Website with These 10 Tips.” May 22, 2021
2. Niche Your Business and Fix Your Marketing
3. Improve Your Web Positioning
4. Get More Opt-Ins from Your Website Content
5. Focus on SEO
6. Learn These Essential Blogging Lessons
7. Consider the Importance of Backlinks
8. Reap the Benefits of Owning an Online Store
9. Use IaaS to Grow Your Ecommerce Site
10. Use Website Data to Discover Missed Sales Opportunities
Is your business currently online? Have you started with working on your online presence? Let your small business website contribute to company’s objectives by increasing awareness of your brand, driving traffic, converting leads, and encouraging sales. Maintaining and improving your website takes time, but is well worth the effort.
Silicon Harbor Business Services is based in Mount Pleasant, SC. We provide solid, practical advice to small business owners and select individuals. We work with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, and Quickbooks Enterprise.
For a complete list of our services, please click here. Reach out to our team of Business Consultants at Silicon Harbor Business Services in Mount Pleasant, SC if you have any questions about online bookkeeping or business consultancy. We’d love to hear from you!